Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why the Ads?

I'm, uh, poor.

And my blogging has dropped significantly since I stopped having a job where I could blog while getting paid.
Not that my life isn't still crazy, or that I don't have funny observations of life anymore.  I just spend all my free time with about 5 part-time jobs trying to make me some $$.

I don't plan on making much money from the Ads, but I'm hoping that it will be motivation enough to come back to blogging.

If I see a big dip in number of readers since y'all hate to see the annoying ads, I guess I'll just stop blogging here.  We'll just return to the days where 'you had to be there' to be part of my ridiculousness.

By the way, I have been blogging since I left, for blogs that help make me money.  You can learn about my Zumba career here.  You can also learn about my winemaking career here.

This blog has been a blast, so I'm really hoping that I can get my fat face in front of the computer again and tell everyone what I'm thinking about.  Thanks for your patience during the transition.  Everyone, but you, Nick.  You've kind of been a dick about me not writing.  (At least you care ;)

Do us all a favor, and click on an ad every once in a while ;)

Best,
~RoB

2 comments:

  1. I definitely don't mind the ads. If you can make a little money by throwing a couple of them on your blog, then more power to you!!

    Oh, and I may have clicked on every ad on the page.

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, sir, have sold out. I hope you spend more money driving to the ATM than you make from your dirty dirty ad-money.

    Just kidding - sort of.

    Love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete