Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wendy

Let's say you're in charge of a fast food chain.  Might there be a better way to advertise your food than to parade around the obese daughter that the food chain was named after?  I mean, nothing says 'look how good I turned out' like the cute redhead cartoon we grew up with as we were dipping fries into a Frosty turning into:



I mean, I'm not skinny.  I shamefully eat fast food when it's convenient.  I recognize that my diet is shit, and it started with being fed crap throughout my childhood.  I can't wait for America to make the change to be healthier.  Until then, this is sad and should be unacceptable.  Yet, I really want a Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

Eat fast food.  Get Hot 'N Juicy like Wendy,
~RoB

2 comments:

  1. I recommend the documentary 'Food Inc.' I promise you that you will be appalled at all of the b.s. that has literally been fed to us for the past 50 or so years.

    ReplyDelete