I've heard of a few blogs posting lists like this, and I think it's a great idea. Below I'll list (and check off) 30 things that I would like to do before I'm 30 years old. I don't have great ideas for all 30 yet, so I'll be posting it in increments of 5. I'd be happy to hear what you think (you can add comments or Tweet me ideas @roberree #30by30)!
30 by 30
1. Travel outside of the U.S.
2. Read Moby Dick (may be replaced by another classic).
3. Take a singing lesson to find out if there's any hope.
4. Learn how to make crepes.
5. Weigh less than 200 lbs.
6. Get a tattoo (I've had it picked out for a while, but I haven't followed through yet).
7. Live in a house (as opposed to an apartment).
8. Clear all of my credit card debt.
9. Return to graduate school, for the last time, to finally get my PhD.
10. Take Annie to Disney World.
Here's to getting the things you always wanted,