Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Acura for Trekkies

Do all Star Trek fans drive Acuras?
I'm neither (except the most recent film with Chris Pine was kinda awesome), but I was surprised that I had never noticed the similarities in their symbols until I was driving (very closely) behind an Acura last week.


I mean, it's obvious that they are both As.  Maybe that's their only similarity.  Maybe I'm crazy.  They don't look that similar now that they're next to each other.  However, I think Acura is feeding off of the Trekkie subconscious.

It's not just me, right?
~RoB

1 comment:

  1. They actually do look very similar. However, my boyfriend is a star trek fan and drives a mustang. I also dont know many people who drive Acuras. And around where i live, if someone is driving an Acura its usually some wannabe ghetto white boy bumpin his annoying base around town.

    ReplyDelete