Thursday, April 28, 2011

Holiday Candy

It's a sad day today, like it is every year around this time.  Yesterday, I ate my last Cadbury Creme Egg.
Let's all take a moment of silence.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Thank you.
I used to feel the same way about Sweethearts, but they changed the flavors last year and now they suck.
I do get the same feeling with the last slice of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, though.
Good thing gummi bears are year round!

At what age can you say, "screw it, I'll never be skinny anyway," stock up on CCEs, and enjoy their gooey, sweet deliciousness year round?

I did see a box of 48 for sale on Amazon for $50+ when I was googling for pictures of CCEs...
~RoB

2 comments:

  1. I think next time we fill Easter Eggs we need an extra bag if you are helping fill them. I'm sorry you found empty eggs when you hunted, what a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They weren't actually empty. I ate them on the way back to base. I just claimed they were empty so I could eat more of everyone else's candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete