Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 by 30 #1-5

I've heard of a few blogs posting lists like this, and I think it's a great idea.  Below I'll list (and check off) 30 things that I would like to do before I'm 30 years old.  I don't have great ideas for all 30 yet, so I'll be posting it in increments of 5.  I'd be happy to hear what you think (you can add comments or Tweet me ideas @roberree #30by30)!

30 by 30
1. Travel outside of the U.S.
2. Read Moby Dick (may be replaced by another classic).
3. Take a singing lesson to find out if there's any hope.
4. Learn how to make crepes.
5. Weigh less than 200 lbs.

Here's to getting the things you always wanted,
~RoB

2 comments:

  1. Run a half-marathon (or long race of your choice), skydive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say that. I think a half-marathon was Annie's first offer. I told her a long time ago that I wanted to run one the summer before we got married. I guess getting married is somewhere on her #30by30. I knocked skydiving off in 2006!

    ReplyDelete